Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Shopping Bag design and my work desk has been my computer this week

 Lets all  show our love for Mother Earth
I entered a contest and I need your help
I uploaded a design 
for a shopping bag 
for Kroger foods
  I have been entered in the contest
 to see who can get the most votes 
for their design for a Kroger Shopping bag.
 the contest runs for a few weeks 
 you can vote once a day 
if you have the time for that
 I would appreciate every vote I can get

To Vote Click
HERE 
you may have to click on the "Krogers" name 
then vote on my bag (# 30077)


everyone who votes 
for my
 Krogers
 shopping bag design 
and leaves me a comment about voting
will be entered in my  giveaway
One  comment and  voter will be picked
 to receive my  shopping bag on May 20th
so go and
remember to...
Vote  HERE  Please !
click on the store name Krogers
 if they ask which store the bag is for


 then let me know you voted !
  Thank-you from Mother Earth and ME too !


 you can also vote once a day
 for me till the contest is over
if you can but once
 is all you need to do to enter
 my shopping bag giveaway

I am linking to these nice blogs 
go visit them if you like to have 
loads of inspirational ideas  from other talented people





















24 comments:

Theresa said...

I just voted and posted it up on my Facebook Page. You should get quite a few from there too.

Love your design and hope you win!

Theresa

Its So Very Cheri said...

I voted for you. Good Luck
Cheri

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just voted for yours! good luck! I looked at some of the other designs and saw that most of them only had 1 or 2 votes so you've got a great chance! Your design is the best, too!

Jen said...

Heading over to vote now! Cool idea!

TexWisGirl said...

thank you, dearie! i do love your design! :)

NanaDiana said...

Hey- I just voted but you need to tell the "store" your bag is attached to. I had to keep clicking stores until yours came up....not sure if you knew that or not~ xo Diana

sandee said...

I voted for you but it took a momment to figure out I needed to click on the Kroger label, so i would change your post so everyone knows to do that! Good luck! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had no trouble voting because I started with the Kroger icon. I hope you win. I'm a big lover of the earth, since my bEARTHday is EARTH day!! Happy WOYWW from #4 this week.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...my vote is done i followed Elizabeth & clicked on Kroger icon...the design looks great...Mel :) #34

Queen Of Toys said...

I like your design I do hope you win, yes I voted for you, why not you deserve it, trying to keep the earth healthy after all, we need more people like you around.

Eliza #19

Redanne said...

Good luck with the competition, hope you win. Anne #44

Redanne said...

Forgot to say, I did vote for you! Anne #44

Lynn Holland said...

Can't get on it from my iPad but will come back once I'm at my computer.
I'm working on charity bags for Sue Ryder charity this week they are on my desk.
Back later.
Lynn53
One I made earlier today

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done you! Ive voted today. WOuldnt it be marvellous to see your design walking around the neighbourhood!

Tracey said...

I think your design is wonderful. I shall pop over and vote now. Good luck Tracey x

Spyder said...

Can't find your woyww post! not much internet time left!! As I'm in a field on my 3G dongle, zooming around as quick as I can, while I can! HAPPY WOYWW! and Good luck!
((Lyn)) #47

Hazel said...

Lovely artwork - thanks for sharing - Hazel, WOYWW #10 x

kay said...

good luck
happy woyww and thanks for visiting me
kay #38

Anne said...

Hi there I have just voted for you design which I think is great. Thanks for visiting my blog this week. Anne x

Kat Griffin said...

Serendipity Stamping has left a new comment on your post "A Shopping Bag design and my work desk has been m...":

I voted and put on Facebook. Good luck!

MMm.. said...

Did you make a mistake signing up for Creative Tuesdays? i don;t see your entry anywhere or following the guidelines if posted, so please resign up accordingly. Ty.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kat,

I just cast my vote for your bag. It's great!!

Hugs,
Kay

Spyder said...

been and voted! Good Luck!
(Lyn)

Sue said...

Hi Kat- Like your design for the shopping bag! Good luck in the contest- I'll stop by the site to vote for you again. :-) Sue