Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WARNING...Big Worm Photo.. and I almost have 100 followers !


I said 
WARNING !!!

If you get grossed out by

big green juicy worms...

or bugs at all...

leave now !



Found in my garden
on my tomato vines
I thought the white ovals were eggs.

Yep!  She is saying her prayers...
with all six hands.
Don't worry mama-worm
We are just interested in you today...
But I want my tomatoes to survive, so off you go!

Someone told me that the white ovals
may be wasp eggs, and wasps are
predators of these tomato bug worms.
O M G ! What the _ _ _ _  is THAT thing for ?




also... 
some good news
because I KNOW
All my true followers 
are NOT afraid of 
Big, Green,  Juicy Worm Photos

I am very close to having one hundred followers !
so........
I think Ill try to do a giveaway when I reach 100
just for my followers
and Im still thinking about what it should be
some kind of handmade something anyway
I wonder how long it will take me to get to 100 ???
What would you love to get in a give away 
that you have seen on my art work stuff
over this year
  Yep!
I am still a nubie at this
but I'm sticking with it
I love all you bloggers out there!
Art Lovers, Artists, Decor Lovers, Foodies, Vintage Lovers
Photographers and Bird Lovers and 
Nature Lovers !

Hug to you all
KAT

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow, that worm is inundated with eggs!

as for a giveaway, a simple little wooden bird ornament would be perfect. or one of your gorgeous watercolor and ink drawings if you want to go bigger. :)

suzanna leigh said...

Those tomato caterpillars are really something, arent they!
Checked out your etsy shop--love your little birds!

Samantha said...

Those are Braconid Wasp Larva :)

GO WASPS!


I think a wooden bird ornament would be fantastic..of course, I'm biased. LOL!

Jen said...

Those pictures are really weird! :)

Unknown said...

You are very close to the 100 mark!!! I'd say you are less than two weeks away?? Congrats!

That worm is bad enough, but the eggs took me over the edge. Weird.

Janice said...

Ewww...that is one ugly worm, and those egg-like larva things...equally gross. But I loved it! You warned me, and I just had to peek.

Actually, I am rethinking this: maybe it's beautiful, and I need to change the way I think about wormy type critters.

Either way, a very fun post.

Joni Nickrent said...

yucky, but one of those things you have to look at...did you ever discover what it was!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I've never seen anything like that! Strange.
Congrats on almost 100 followers! I'd be tickled pink to win anything you made. You're a great artist.

Anonymous said...

great photos,, I have found those in the garden too, I'm just thankful they're not six feet long!

Unknown said...

oh man!!! that is one great looking tomatoe bug....I saw a bunch of people eat these on fear factor...it was brutal!!!! Congrats on the followers!!!!

Unknown said...

It is a tomatoe hornworm....