Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fiber Art Show at Loveland Art Studios on Main

Last Saturday was a second Saturday  of the wonderful crazy month of March.  You just never know what your going to get.  We had our usual monthly open studio sale and let the public in to browse around the art.  There was the added event of the area Fiber Artists Guild having a big show here.  Artists from all over Cinci showed and sold their fiber art.  I handed out my business cards and chatted and sipped on a Saint Paulie Girl. So I took an updated photo of my kiosk- display at the LASOM .  Sales are slow lately! Come on Spring warm us up a bit! I also have a few art peices on display over at Paxton's (Local watering hole and yummy food place). I am so glad we have Paxtons...what a nice thing for them to welcome all art from everyone to hang and even be sold from their downtown Loveland location! Good people there

No comments: