Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bricks Along the Way



My fellow artists here in Loveland, Ohio
and I are joining in the 
"Bricks Along the Way "
Breast Cancer 
Fund raising event
in October
Jamie and I just finished our bricks
 to donate to the auction.
We hope to help raise lots of money
to go to the fight against breast cancer

Here is the Events Flyer


Here is Jamie's brick with an art work mounted on it
I covered her brick in sand from my backyard sandbox
(mixed with a little paint and mod- podge)
and added a few starfish and a crab for her

Jamie Morath's art work

This is my creation for the brick auction
(that's how they raise money)

I sure hope someone bids on my donated art brick!


Photobucket

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's a very unique fundraising idea. good luck!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

God bless you for doing this. I had a Breast Cancer scare earlier this year with lots of testing and thankf the dear Lord they all came back negative...but I know that is not the case for many,many women out there.

Samantha said...

That's a great idea for fundraising..I bet you both do really well!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your art! What a wonderful event! Let us know how it goes! ♥

Anne said...

Love your brick, Kat! I'm sure someone will bid on it. Having received one of your creations, I know that they are even more delightful in person...the photos just don't capture all the depth and details.

jessica said...

I know that there are some of our loved ones that you were thinking of when doing this brick art. That makes it all the more special. Wish I could be there to bid on it. It's fabulous!
Love you,
Jess