Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Monday, April 16, 2012

" Sunny Country Road" Photographic Prints by KAT Griffin | RedBubble






" Sunny Country Road" Photographic Prints by KAT Griffin | RedBubble:


My painting was FEATURED 
in the water soluble art group
that I joined a while back on "Red Bubble. com" !
I am so happy
This really made my day !
and I needed a self esteem pat on the back today
Ill show you why...


My third rejection letter in three years
 from  the selection committee - Loveland arts counsil
No 10 by 10 space to show my art  to people this fall
...And I'm a dues paying member !
For Christ's sake and this is MY hometown!
I felt so kicked in the gut when I opened this letter 
and saw I was left out of the circle

yes I AM a big baby
 and I can cry if I want to 
  6---
- KAT -

8 comments:

Jen said...

Kat--what a wonderful venture! I've never seen Red Bubble before--cool idea. Your painting makes a beautiful print.

TexWisGirl said...

you can totally cry. you work hard on your art. sorry, dear.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am sorry, KAT! That is too bad. I do love this painting with the road though...it really creates a happy, yet kind of lonesome, mood. Blessings and a hug to you today- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful painting!
Forget about that letter , those people have no taste,

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy for you and proud! This group that sent you the letter must have an agenda...you don't know the right person or something like that! But you are a wonderful artist and we appreciate you here! ♥

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I forgot to say congrautlations, well done and well deserved recognition, at least red bubble know good art!this is a beautiful painting, so warm and colorful! lots of action!

Theresa Mahoney said...

That is a beautiful painting. I can see myself on that path, maybe riding a horse or taking a stroll. You know you've done a great job when the viewer can place themselves somewhere in the piece.

I love it!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your great painting/print. I love the loose look it has. Remember when a door closes, something else will open up. (Something like that; you get the idea; something good will happen if you are open.)