Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paint the Town of Loveland, Ohio

this Sunday was our annual Paint the Town fun-ness
I joined with the local artists and we all had a wonderful time 
we lunched together and had a evening together and talked about art
...and every thing under the sun.

Here is my main art work I did
it is of the gift store, 


Pizazz sponsored the event
 and would pick their fav painting/photo art

also the local historical society sponsored
 and bought one of the paintings
 of their Bonaventure house (museum)

I just had a good time I must say
asked to have me put my painting in her shop for sale
I was honored to do that !
I also sold one of my twig art pieces
 to a seven yr old gal that was so sweet
All in all...a great week 



 Happy 4 th of July on Thursday !

-KAT-

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

What fun- glad you sold something. Happy 4th to you, too- xo Diana