Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Thursday, September 12, 2013

PPF - Art Show was Hot!

Yes it was 90 degrees and super humid 
but we all sweated it out in style
My hair which was perfect at the start of the day...
 was a frizzy mess,
 I had to tame with a headband by mid day.
my makeup felt like it melted off,
 along with my entire face.
I won't complain any more than that but,...
I could go on...
oh MY oh MY  oh MY

...And now for the good news!

I sold several art works
from twig art owl to a large painting of birch trees to a Cincinnati skyline, and a field of yellow flowers 
-prints and cards too.

I was so happy about that part of the day
Loveland Art Show - Winning !




my dark and too low  tent

this is the first little owl I sold
now on to the next show in Milford, OH on the 28th
I'll be showing more bird and  nature- twig/ bark art there.
praying for Fall weather this time
-Kat-

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations, Kat! I am so glad you are selling some of your art work- it really makes it all worth while, doesn't it? Glad you did so well but sorry it was so hot~ xo Diana

Anonymous said...

excellent, such great news, beautiful work, I'm not surprised they sold, love the owls, !!!!!!