Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Greater Loveland Historical Society Art Show 2010

So the first art show that I actually got to show art in is on, and runs till early in October. all the art works are up for sale. I hope, hope ,hope I get sold to someone! I did not get any award or ribbon but that's OK with me I'm feeling like I'm on cloud 9 for some reason. I had a wonderful time at the reception. I looked very closely at all the art works and I saw some good stuff , and learned a bit from talking to the other artists. The Best of Show and 300.00 prize was not even a painting, but an india ink scratch art work. well take at look at the photos I snapped. what do you think? I like the hollyhocks water color the best myself!

No comments: