Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Friday, July 22, 2011



Went to my studio 

A bright yellow sticky note was on my door
This is usually a good thing
I like to see bright yellow sticky notes!
Lynda said she had something for  me ,
and to come over to her studio.

So I walked into Lynda's jewelry shop 
(she makes her own beads etc....)
She hands me an envelope with cash in it  !
"You sold a painting at Paxtons!"
WOW I never thought anyone would actually pay  
for my art  
...sold in a restaurant in little Loveland.
I am so happy
This is the painting 
painted from a photo I took of a nosy deer
 I met one day in the woods

this is my photo of the deer
peeking at us in the woods

My painting

WOW
I am on Cloud Nine!
 Hugs... to the whole wide world
KAT


8 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on the sale of your painting, Kat! I'm sure it's a great feeling to know someone wanted something that you created. :-)

TexWisGirl said...

congratulations, kat! woo hoo!

Jen said...

Huge congratulations! I love the painting--the way the deer is camouflaged, and the impressionist style.

Giggles said...

Congratulations on the sale of your art! It's beautiful!

Hugs Giggles

Pam Tucker said...

Congrats to you on your sale! I can see why they bought it. It's gorgeous!

Joni Nickrent said...

How awesome...CONGRATS on the sale! It's a wonderful painting! POP ART MINIS

Tanna said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! How awesome! That's cause for celebration! blessings ~ tanna

Dad24treasures said...

Congratulations on the sale of your art, Kat!!!! That's awesome! I like the yard pix of your "guests" in your next post as well ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning and admiring my memory-making endeavours! :)