Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Smokey Mountain Vacation/ Family reunion

My six sisters, three brothers and my dad
Dad is 80 yrs old this year !
 we all sang to him and celebrated his birthday
in wonderful cabins
in Tennessee's Smokey Mountains

My four sons and my sons friend from college

trekking the Appalachian Trail






My son Joe ...first time trying out
his fly fishing gear on a real stream

YES !
His wallet is in his back pocket

There you go Joe
I blew it up to extra-large size for ya!

craft shopping in the mountains

gourd painting


My dad and brother in law

gourd art is very popular
I love all the bird art I saw there






now I am in Virginia with my oldest sons family
 and my grand-daughter
Jillian
She had a great time at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg

eagles


my son is a great daddy
even lets Jilly decorate him


Smokey mountain fun !

my grand-daughter, Jilly
she is a character


my dog, Bandit came along on
the trip too

I will miss you
My sweet Jillian
Ill be back soon !
Gramma

Photobucket

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

congrats to your 80 yr old father! glad the family could all gather for some good times and memories!

jilly is adorable. :)

Samantha said...

That looks like a fantastic vacation!
Jilly is a peach :)

Anonymous said...

wow, what a beautiful spot,, your photos are just lovely and the fishing looks great! Thankyou for visiting me today,, and for your kind words

Tanna said...

Love this, Kat. Family. Smokey Mountains. Grandbabies! Special birthday. Doesn't get any better than that. Just doesn't. blessings ~ Tanna
ps I have two grands in VA, too. Its a long way from TX. =(

Jen said...

Beautiful family photos and how nice that you could all be together enjoying each other and in the Smokeys too!

Unknown said...

Some amazing photographs what an amazing time you must of had with the family.

Love the field of yellow flowers, maybe a future work? Dxx