Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oil Painting - Portrait of Jilly Bean - WOYWW and PPF

Several new oil paintings are in the process

Here is my  work desk 
I moved downstairs from my( too hot )upstairs studio room
hubby  is not real happy I returned my paints to the diningroom
My Bad, My Bad
trying to keep it somewhat clean and neat



I was viewing photos that my DIL  put up on her facebook
 and I love this photo of my GD!


Vacationing at Nags Head Beach  enjoying the peacefulness of
Bubble blowing

She sat in a bright periwinkle blue beach chair
 which even made it a better picture

I think Blue is my new best color








-KAT-

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she is really cute - and so is your painting!

trisha too said...

What a sweet painting of your dear girl, Kat!

:)trisha, #122 this week with another quilted inchie charm (link)

Jen said...

Beautiful portrait!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Kat,

What a great painting! You've just captured your grand-daughter so perfectly!

Oh, your hubby will get over the loss of the dining room table!

If you haven't popped over yet please do. Blog candy is up for grabs!

Happy WOYWW
hugs,
Kay #37

Tertia said...

Your painting is great and the grandies are super cute too!
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #116

Tertia said...

Your painting is great and the grandies are super cute too!
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #116

Faye said...

What a doll your granddaughter is! And your portrait is wonderful.