Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Friday, February 28, 2014

Elephants in Purple Tickle-Tones


 I recently did a painting in acrylic medium with  my trusty palette knife.
My niece likes elephants... so for her birthday
 my sister wanted to surprise her with an elephant art work for her bedroom.


   I was pretty sure she would like the purple tones for her room.
     and the mommy and baby elephant,
 title is" tickling mommy"
When the baby does the ticking on moms chin her tail goes flying up in the air.

happy last day of Feb !

Hope you get your tickles from a loved one today
Kat-

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty cute.

Netty said...

Beautifully done Kat. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Grove Walker said...

what a great job...lovely paint work

Marji said...

Oh how cute! I love elephants and painting them is so fun. Nicely done.

Giggles said...

Adorable....great texture too!

Hugs Giggles

Saskia said...

Wow! So sweet and beautiful!!! Lovely work!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Linda Kunsman said...

awe how sweet-love your elephants!

Ilona Heimböckel said...

What a fun and lovely painting!

Annabelle said...

Love the title . So perfect for this gorgeous painting. Your niece will treasure it forever I'm sure.

Annabelle : )

bellefrogworks said...

Sweet painting - perfect for a little girl's room (I love elephants too!)

Tammie Dickerson said...

So light and airy - a beautiful painting of mama and babe! Happy PPF!

DVArtist said...

Wow you did a fabulous job. Very nice
Nicole/Beadwright