Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Thursday, January 8, 2015

paintings in 2014

I had a great summer this past 2014,
  and an even better Fall Season
Loveland Fall Art Show was great !
I sold four big paintings
Now as the Holidays are past and travel is over for awhile
I am settling in to paint my way through the winter chilly season now.

-20 wind chill this morning..BBBBBrrrrrrrrrr

A  recap of a few of the paintings that I finished.

I'm trying to find better ways to photograph the textural paintings that I produce.
...very hard to get the good sharp definition at times.








Winter, Go On Chill'n
I'm too busy to worry about your wind chill now.

I'm watching the cardinals hanging around
even in the extreme cold
they warm my heart and inspire me.
-Kat-


1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

these are really wonderful, kat. glad you've been productive!