Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WOYWDW - art in progress

What is on My Work-Desk 
this week ?

a big colorful mess !

I am playing with using other materials like cloth and wire and bark also

Making various bird themed wall hangings

lots of color and texture





painted canvas material for leaves  and coated with gel

background of blue sky and some green painted wire for a vine


the pencil is there to prop up the clay flower till the glue dries.

add a hummingbird and the cloth painted leaves

I am bouncing around a bit 
from project to project
I am very anxious for things to dry 
so I can go on to the next step

-KAT-


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a busy desk, there is so much going on. Your canvas looks great with the humming bird, have a lovely day, Laura

Karen said...

A lovely, crafty and creative desk :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Gwen said...

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous...I love originality!!!
xx 101

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow Kat, all the energy you have is translating to your canvas..it's beautiful, lovely strong colours. Like the way all the pastes and mediums are stacked up on your table...just waiting their turn!

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful canvas ... Love the messy beauty of it all!

TexWisGirl said...

i like the 3-d hummingbird art!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful creation, its so very very unique!

NanaDiana said...

So far- so good- It looks great- Love it- xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very nice..being creative is energizing, isn't it! Hugs! ♥

Jen said...

What a fun place to hang out. I am intrigued by that green wire.

Carol said...

Love the Hummer work!!!! Can't wait to see what you share with us next!

May said...

WOW! Fantastic creative desk today, looks fun, what fabulous art work, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

505whimsygirl said...

Love the hummingbird painting! What kind of glue did you use to attach the flower with? I've been wanting to add some smallish things to my canvases and was wondering what I should use? 600 glue?

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#29

CraftygasheadZo said...

What fun, love the idea of using bark. Great makes. Hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the creative desks for WOYWW. I'm still nosing, I know it's Friday, but I will get to everyone! Take care Zo xx 81

Sugarr2518 said...

This is a very creative craft! You are a talented painter:)