Kat''s Nature

Kat's Nature Is To Be Creative - I Love Paint and Stuff

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jazzy Jazz- Hands Turtles... Pay it Forward Blog Party




 

 

    This is an idea I got from from Anne at "Bird Like"

The first FIVE people who comment on My  blog post will receive a folk art nature inspired  handmade gift from me. 

 In  return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.Then.... send out your own (any kind of ) handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment.

 It is called a:

PAYING IT FORWARD PARTY 2011

 

I will send out a "Jazzy" turtle folk art  that will be sitting on a rough wooden cedar stand with a little secret hide-y-hole  to the first 4 bloggers who post a comment (pleas send me your mailing address if you are the first four) You have to agree to do the same thing on your blog ...  Such is the idea of "pay it forward"  S I hope you want to do something nice for 4 new friends today!

KAT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to publicly say thank you to Anne at Bird/ Like your a sweet heart Glad you are my blog friend! Your turtle box is on the way to you
KAT

Kelly said...

Hello! Those are just darling!! I've never seen anything quite like them. You are very generous.