I Love You Dad !
Brother Anthony Shaughnessy, OSB
(80 yrs. young this year)
* A God Loving, Good Man
* Handy Man and Jack of all Trades
|He built us play houses and tree houses|
* Father of ten children
|two of these children are cousins..|
and two of my siblings were yet to be born at this time
|Apparently one of my sisters is an Indian and my brother is a cowboy at this time|
* Husband to the Greatest Lady that ever lived OUR MOM
|My Dad and Mom always showed much affection|
and were "best-est" friends forever!
Mom Passed on 13 yrs ago
|I Miss you sweet Mumsy!|
|She always showered dad with her affection and attention|
* Hardest working business man, for so many years
* Cook, Baker and Head Holiday Chef
* Greatest Grandpa to many, many grandchildren
* Greatest Great-Grandpa to five Great-Grandchildren
* Spiritual Adviser to his Big, Big family
|Rock and Roll?|
Well, he was a fun Dad
* Our Rock, Our Answer Man
and oddly enough...
* Benedictine Monk *
I will tell the whole "Story" of how my dad
became a benedictine Monk
but today I just want to say
I Love Him
and I am so Very Proud of My Dad!
Happy Father's Weekend Everyone!
Make it a good one
a special one
Hug them and Hold them in your heart and memories!